G.I. Joe Movie Sienna Miller Confirms Black Hair For The Baroness

Thanks to Access Hollywood.com for posting an interview with Sienna Miller where she talks about her role in the Live Action G.I. Joe Movie as The Baroness. The good news is she will Officially have Black Hair and a Black Leather Costume when she becomes The Baroness.

To Discuss this topic click the Title Bar.

1. DESTRO's Avatar DESTRO says

To Discuss this topic click the Title Bar.

2. Cobra-Viper has no avatar! Cobra-Viper says

She is so purdy...

Can't wait to see her in black boots...*inappropriate thoughts*

3. Johnnyakiba's Avatar Johnnyakiba says

She talks about spinning a gun...Will there be some gun spinnin' action in this movie?!! (lol)

4. OUTBACK's Avatar OUTBACK says

will they work on her accent?

Baroness, i don't think was English.

5. BigErn has no avatar! BigErn says

Mmmmm... Baroness. I can't wait for this movie. I'm loving most of what I hear about it. They should rename it Cobra Begins, good stuff.

6. vhjay has no avatar! vhjay says

***Insert Sigh of Relief***

GREAT news. Like everyone else, I was thinking the Baroness would have blond hair in the film. Confirmation of black hair is GREAT!! Now, if we could only get a little bit more detail, such as Snake Eyes and Strom Shadow both having the same red tattoo on their right forearms.........

7. Gung.Heaux's Avatar Gung.Heaux says

yeah, but what about the glasses huh, huh, huh?
    she didnt say anything about the glasses!
    remember when weird al got laser surgery...that was a travesty....did baroness do the same?.....oh, god there goes my childhood!

seriously though, its nice to hear that the hair will ultimately be black...typical hollywood ploy of changing a characters appearance to change the character themselves. the female doctor from "i, robot"? she got hot as she became more distant from her job/robot ideology. clothes became more casual, her hair was let down more as time wore on.....but....WHAT ABOUT THE GLASSES!!?!? ;-)

Keep reading: G.I. Joe Movie Sienna Miller Confirms Black Hair For The Baroness - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › G.I. Joe Movie Sienna Miller Confirms Black Hair For The Baroness Discussion