- Iron Hammer Mech for G.I. Joe, possibly with a 25th Anniversary style version of Hi Tech from Valor VS Venom(for those who don’t know, Hi Tech was the driver packed with the Iron Hammer Mech in Sigma 6, and was also in Valor VS Venom)! *As pointed out by HISS Tank boards member artiepants, the driver also sports a new G.I. Joe logo!
- Shadow Hammer Mech for Cobra, driver currently unknown but has Wild Weasel‘s head sculpt
Another highly anticipated release, the retooled Cobra Rage with Alley Viper, now known as the Cobra Fury was posted as well. In addition, 2 new A.W.E. Striker repaints with drivers who look they might be different versions of Kamakura in green camo, or even Snake Eyes in blue camo, are shown. Both AWE Strikers feature markings from the Jurassic Park line. That’s not all though! The following, cancelled Sigma 6 items are shown:
- Shadow Hammer Mech with Lowlight and Duke PAINTED!
- G.I. Joe fighter jet with Barrel Roll
Could the appearance of the painted Shadow Hammer Mech with Lowlight and Duke, a rarity, signal a possible 5th Anniversary Sigma 6 release? Possibly an exclusive?
New 12″ G.I. Joe figures are shown, possibly as retailer exclusives for next year. Shown are:
- Snake Eyes with web gear
- Storm Shadow from the final duel
- Destro in green camo
- General Hawk in green camo
Click on the title bar to get taste of what’s brewing at Hasbro for G.I. Joe in 2010!