GI Joe Pursuit Of Cobra Desert Battle Dusty Preproduction Sample Loose On Ebay

GI Joe Pursuit Of Cobra Wave 2 Desert Battle Dusty Prepro 01

Viperkingdom has put up an auction for a loose, preproduction sample of Desert Battle Dusty from GI Joe Pursuit Of Cobra wave 2. Dusty(Desert Battle) features a swappable, alternate head.

The latest incarnation of Dusty is planned for retail release in fall. Hit the title bar to see more!

1. Skylancer81's Avatar Skylancer81 says

Has 10 at 18.99 plus 2.99 shipping.

And 4 with a 25th dusty for 22.99 plus 3.99 shipping

I so want to pull the trigger but car needs work tomorrow. Need every dollar just in case.

Also Alley vipers are down to 12.99 plus 3.99 shipping.

So tempting on the dusty though since thats not till Oct.

2. ~Synder Corps.~'s Avatar ~Synder Corps.~ says

Granted, pre=production...but wow...Just not as impressive as the first sight. It's cool that he comes with a bale of barbed wire and may be worth getting 5 or 6 of for that alone, but otherwise... meh.

3. Skylancer81's Avatar Skylancer81 says

I like the second head more then one he chose to pose him with there. The one with the visor.

I see this head as Dusty's green shirts that I will army build with.

4. Tyroc's Avatar Tyroc says

Originally Posted by Skylancer81 View Post

I see this head as Dusty's green shirts that I will army build with.
    Yeah. I'm hoping to army build him too. You're spot on, that second head screams green shirt.

5. Skylancer81's Avatar Skylancer81 says

After thinking about it for 2 hours I checked my funds and had enough in paypal left to get it.

So as of this writing hes down to 6.

Now he needs to get a good bunch of Recondos....

6. Jarrod40k has no avatar! Jarrod40k says

Oh, LIKE! I gots PLANS for all them PARTS! I love it when figures come with extra heads!

Keep reading: POC Dusty On Ebay - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › GI Joe Pursuit Of Cobra Desert Battle Dusty Preproduction Sample Loose On Ebay Discussion