Custom Sky Striker To F14 Tomcat Conversion – Ver Nath

Sky Striker Ver Nath 01

No you are not looking at a completed model kit. HISS Tank boards member nath1977 has been hard at work with his custom Sky Striker To F14 Tomcat Ver Nath project. After all his hard work, we can see the fruits of his labor. This project resulted in 1 one of the most realistic Sky Striker customs ever seen. The Ver Nath Sky Striker features:

• 2 seat cockpit
  • Light up engine nozzles
  • Interior cockpit lighting
  • External lighting
  • Generous amount of weathering
  • Custom flight stand
  • Wings able to sweep independently of the landing gear
Well enough words, check out the Sky Striker Ver Nath after the jump!

1. nath_1977's Avatar nath_1977 says

its finally finished, My first Entry for 2012!i would like to thank this oppurtunity to thank all you guys who supported my wip thread and gave theire comments and feedbacks!to all who are up to the challenge to customize a sktstriker, goodluck! Thanks again to superflanker who first initiated the build, such an inspiration. To my friends, thanks again.

i always wanted to have a skystriker even when i was a kid but never had the chance to get one, seeing it in cartoon commercial really made the jet really cool!as time goes by had money to buy a 1:18 JSI jolly rogers tomcat but hesitated to buy because of its price . Today, i hit 2 birds in 1 stone..having my very own CUSTOMIZE skystriker in jolly rogers tomcat scheme!HOW COOL IS THAT?!

may i present to you..g.i.joe SKYSTRIKER TO F14 TOMCAT CONVERSION (jolly rogers): 2 SEATER ver nath

ENJOY!pics galore!

hi-res

RANDOM SHOTS:

2. nighthawk's Avatar nighthawk says

I really wish I had your skill! That is beautiful. Too bad Hasbro couldn't make this.

Yours puts my 2-seater Skystriker conversion to shame.

3. thairestauranteur's Avatar thairestauranteur says

TOP GUN!!!! An awesome tribute to the greatest fighter aircraft ever to cruise the skies. Why they ever mothballed the F-14 I will never understand because it is the mightiest jet ever!

4. danielb has no avatar! danielb says

that is fantastic. Are your hard points and weapons systems all scratch built?

5. vince_chua's Avatar vince_chua says

finally see this amazing Masterpiece completed with the pilot. Have been following your W.I.P. closely. The pics really look so much like the JSI version. You are one of the few Super Talented customizers that I idolize. Looking forward to see more of your Masterpieces.

6. Sgt Humpty's Avatar Sgt Humpty says

Any praise I could offer would be insufficient. This is just awesome!

Keep reading: SKYSTRIKER TO F14 TOMCAT CONVERSION: 2 SEATER ver nath - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › Custom Sky Striker To F14 Tomcat Conversion – Ver Nath Discussion