GIJOE March Madness 2012 Final Four Vote Ending

GIJOE March Madness 2012 Final Four Voting!

For those of you who were waiting for the GIJOE March Madness 2012 Final Four Bracket and Voting, it is now up and live. Make sure you vote for your favorite GIJOE and Cobra characters as only one will make their way to the top, to be our 2012 fans choice winner!

Metal-Head vs. Cross Country S.A.W. Viper vs. Pathfinder

To cast your vote click the Discuss Button.

1. skinny's Avatar skinny says

this is what happens when you don't vote!
    300-320 people out of how many thousand people visit this site in a day?

Metal Head for the win.

2. Scotty97's Avatar Scotty97 says

I can't believe these are the final four choices. If this is really the four we've come down to, I'd be saving money in the long run. The only one I'd give 2 sh!ts about owning is SAW Viper.

3. ozzie92's Avatar ozzie92 says

Originally Posted by Scotty97 View Post
    ^ THIS all day...

4. MaulEyes's Avatar MaulEyes says

This Final Four is Horrible compared to the over-all list. The first round matchups caused most of my favorites to lose out and I didn't care after that. Why you have ARAH figures matched up against each other, Oktober Guard matched together and Comic Book stuff likewise? Makes people who only like one particular category give up early. Out of all the figs listed I want Bullhorn(great accessory possibilities including a marauder type piece-together gun in briefcase-better than Low-Light's), and he lost in the first round. Why Cross-Country is still around is beyond me(probably cause he is one of the last 82-86 figs to be made)

5. G.I. Smurf's Avatar G.I. Smurf says

I know right? How did any of these make it but Cross Country!?!

We all have our favorites, and we're all going to be upset that it isn't the ones we thought should make it. This just shows who really cares enough to vote for their characters. I like both Raptor and Cross Country, but never thought anyone else liked them. Surely never thought that would both be in the final 8, much less one making it to the final 4.

6. rfarrell22's Avatar rfarrell22 says

Yeah. These suck!! Hopefully Hasbro is NOT watching this for ideas!!

Keep reading: GIJOE March Madness 2012 Final Four Voting - Page 2