2012 GI Joe Basic Figure Repaints

GI Joe Basic Repaints

Joedeclassified has posted images of variants of the recently revealed Basic GI Joe Figures. Mere repaints sure, but 1 can be looked at as a 30th anniversary Cobra Officer in Cobra Trooper colors, while the repaint of Ninja Force Storm Shadow is a completely different character. Figures shown are:

We’ve mirrored the relevant imagery, check out the new repaints after the jump!

1. Steevy Maximus's Avatar Steevy Maximus says

So, after rocking our socks with the first look at this summer's "discount Joes", Gyre viper posts new pics...of variants of those figures:
    JoeDeclassified.com • View topic - !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New sculpt nostalgia!
    Storm Shadow is now some other ninja guy
    Snake Eyes evokes his "heavy artillery" 2005 release (I like it)
    Duke is now gray (great for the cartoon breaker customs)
    Shipwreck is green
    and both Cobra Commander and the Trooper sport comic-pack inspired colors.

Oh, and he has pics of that Kwinn guy, looking VERY complete

2. Xenos has no avatar! Xenos says

Green Snake Eyes looks really cool.
    Creamsicle Storm Shadow isn't that great, but I'll probably end up getting him since he almost sorta looks like T'Ginzu.
    Gray Duke is fine, but I don't know what I would use him for.
    Blue CC is useless.
    Green Shipwreck will make for a good army builder to go with green Duke.
    Blue CObra Officer is a horrible disappointment to me. I just don't understand why Hasbro constantly puts out "comic colored" Cobra Troops. If they had made this guy the same color of blue as the 30th Cobra Soldier and gave him a silver sigil, I would have bought every one I saw. As it is, I don't know if I will get any.

3. Owner of a Lonely B.A.T.'s Avatar Owner of a Lonely B.A.T. says

Hasbro.

I HATE YOU.

I mean that in the best possible way.

4. ero's Avatar ero says

And then they had to go and kill the buzz ...

Repaints of repaints? Do not approve.

Except! Duke. Because I'm thinking he might be as close as we ever get to a cartoon Grunt.

5. luigi's Avatar luigi says

Originally Posted by Owner of a Lonely B.A.T. View Post
    Hasbro.

I HATE YOU.

I mean that in the best possible way.
    same unless i get to see these in retail

6. Odinsdad has no avatar! Odinsdad says

For me blue officer gets black officer's webgear, black officer gets yellow webgear, kid gets black officer with yellow webgear and everyone parties.

..of course I have to FIND these guys first...

Good luck to everybody!