G. I. Joe: Retaliation Soundtrack’s Legendary Child Releasing Soon

Amazon is now listing Aerosmith’s Legendary Child up for Digital Download. The song will be available on 29th May and is a part of the soundtrack for G. I. Joe : Retaliation.

Product Details

• Original Release Date: May 29, 2012
  • Label: Columbia
  • Copyright: (P) 2012 Columbia Records, a Division of Sony Music Entertainment
  • Duration: 4:15 minutes
  • Genres: Pop
  • ASIN: B0083L3VNG

1. hifipinkie29's Avatar hifipinkie29 says

I heard not too long ago that the latest album that they've been working on has a very "Toys in the Attic" sound to it. So maybe this song will be from those recording sessions, therefore having the same sound! I hope so. I miss the old Aerosmith.

2. Wylde Weezle's Avatar Wylde Weezle says

I miss the days when a good soundtrack song with heavy radio airplay was great marketing for a movie.

3. !!Snake-Eyes!!'s Avatar !!Snake-Eyes!! says

If Flint bust out with "I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing!" to Lady Jaye, I'm walkin right out and asking for my money back!

4. chorvacommander's Avatar chorvacommander says

Originally Posted by !!Snake-Eyes!! View Post
    Oh dear lord, please, hell, no.

5. Troynos's Avatar Troynos says

As an Aerosmith fan, cool.

But I'm not a fan of songs being used for movies unless the lyrics are dead-on with the scene. There's very few examples of it working well.

But on the soundtrack album, which most of the time has nothing to really do with the movie itself, then go for it.

6. crock master's Avatar crock master says

damnit, this is worse than nickleback and salavia doing that song for spiderman

Keep reading: Aerosmith finishing new song for Retaliation. - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › G. I. Joe: Retaliation Soundtrack’s Legendary Child Releasing Soon Discussion