It’s Official GIJOE Retaliation Wave 2 And 3 Delayed Until March 2013

We regret that Hasbro has sent an e-mail this morning stating that Wave 2 & Wave 3 have in fact been delayed until March 2013. The move was done, per Hasbro, to have product coincide with the release of G.I.Joe Retaliation.

The only Retaliation items we will see this year is the little Wave 1 product that are currently in stores now, so if you’re interested in any of the Wave 1 line up, make sure to get while the getting is good!

Thanks to http://www.kokomotoys.com/ for the heads up.

1. DESTRO's Avatar DESTRO says

It's Official GIJOE Retaliation Wave 2 And 3 Cancelled

We regret that Hasbro has sent an e-mail this morning stating that Wave 2 & Wave 3 have in fact been cancelled until March 2013. The only Retaliation items we will see this year is the little Wave 1 product that are currently in stores now.

Thanks to http://www.kokomotoys.com/ for the heads up.

2. Huer-Ta's Avatar Huer-Ta says

I'm so glad I prdered a Ninja Duel Snake Eyes from China. However no Dark Ninja makes ma Sad-Ta...

3. Griff has no avatar! Griff says

Meh...No sweat offa my back. I'm Focusing on MOTUC and Transformers stuff anyways.

4. Nemesis_Enforcer's Avatar Nemesis_Enforcer says

Well it looks like I'll be adding to my vintage collection until March of next year.

5. Hit & Run's Avatar Hit & Run says

I assumed this would happen. Hopefully they are released in March then. Think there were 4 figures I wanted from those two waves.

6. RolandofGilead's Avatar RolandofGilead says

Still waiting to hear the same from BBTS but I'm sure it's just a matter of time.

7. memphis01's Avatar memphis01 says

Anyway, still have a lot of troop builders from ROC, POC and 30th to buy.

Keep reading: It's Official GIJOE Retaliation Wave 2 And 3 Cancelled - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › It’s Official GIJOE Retaliation Wave 2 And 3 Delayed Until March 2013 Discussion