109191d1338979450 roadblock storm shadow cobra commander set photos cobra commander

More new photos from G. I. Joe: Retaliation has surfaced recently. This time by the photographer Jaimie Trueblood.

Out of the new photos, the fan favorite is surely the image of Cobra Commander.

It is kind of strange these photos surfacing all of a sudden when the movie is more than 9 months away, but we certainly aren’t complaining.

Check ‘em out… after the jump.

1. TheGabrielAngel's Avatar TheGabrielAngel says

While we still wait for G. I. Joe: Retaliation release, enjoy these photos by Jaimie Trueblood.

2. 07GT500 COBRA's Avatar 07GT500 COBRA says

Damn, the stills and trailers still make this look so badass in spite of what we're hearing about the delay.

3. darthmaul1 has no avatar! darthmaul1 says

Originally Posted by 07GT500 COBRA View Post
    I agree the stills and trailers look very bad ass and i think the movie will still rock!! But I still think people are reading too much into this delay, for me it looks like they may of already filmed a bit more of channing and the delay is due to making a good 3D conversion & because battleship preformed poorly against the avengers and they don't want to go up against spidey and batman.

4. goosetuber's Avatar goosetuber says

Hmm.....dg cc+ ret Cc head+ either Paris pursuit baroness skirt/ resolute cc skirt/ resolute baroness skirt.

How hard is it again to give us movie accurate figs using existing tooling? I forget

5. Lantern_Lad has no avatar! Lantern_Lad says

That CC is freaking awesome... stolen for nefarious purposes!

6. CrimsonGuard101's Avatar CrimsonGuard101 says

CC looks insanley killer...

I see Storm Shadow still sports his Vans..or Tommy Hilfager loafers or whatever the hell those crapping shoes are...

Keep reading: Roadblock, Storm Shadow, Cobra Commander and on set photos - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › More New G. I. Joe: Retaliation Images – Cobra Commander, Roadblock, Storm Shadow And More Discussion