New GIJOE Retaliation Movie Figures Hit eBay

invasion cobra para Trooper red

Thanks once again goes out to eBay seller viperskingdom for posting up new images of upcoming previously-unseen GIJOE Retaliation Movie figures.

G.I. Joe 2012 Retaliation Tactical ninja Team SGT. Airborne para trooper loose | eBay G.I. Joe 2012 Retaliation Tactical ninja Team Agent Mouse Marksman loose | eBay G.I. Joe 2012 Retaliation Cobra Invasion Team Firefly Explosives Expert loose | eBay G.I. Joe 2012 Retaliation Cobra Invasion Team set Trooper Para loose RARE | eBay G.I. Joe 2012 Retaliation Cobra Invasion Team Storm Shadow Ninja Mercenary loose | eBay

EDIT: 5:42PM EST- added images of:
GI Joe Retaliation Tactical Ninja Team Snake Eyes l eBay *

*Interestingly enough, the weapons and accessories from the canceled Jungle Assault Storm Shadow are included with this figure.

1. memphis01's Avatar memphis01 says

2. Ripper's Avatar Ripper says

Mouse looks ok, nothing really pops. The Firefly is a pure win...best figure that I have seen coming out for this line.

3. Sonnensturm's Avatar Sonnensturm says

I really like that Firefly. I hope it's not a cancelled figure.

4. kennywr22's Avatar kennywr22 says

Yeah that firefly looks nice. Looks like jungle ss webgear is on that new snake eyes. Mouse seems plain. Not sure on that cobra shock trooper. These are the wave two 3 packs correct?

5. memphis01's Avatar memphis01 says

Mouse head on ROC Duke's desert body would be a nice custom of young Rex. Don't you think?

6. kennywr22's Avatar kennywr22 says

So airborne is basically skydive with the new ace helmet. At least all the articulation appears intact on these guys.

7. england joe has no avatar! england joe says

Mouse looks like all theyve done is slap a differant head on the joe trooper an chest gear.
    Firefly awesome, the rest is for customs bits an pieces, for me anyway.

8. memphis01's Avatar memphis01 says

Hopefully Hasbro change the color scheme on them, right now they look like prototypes.

9. Gatchaman's Avatar Gatchaman says

The only good one is Firefly IMO. Firefly looks great. Hope they also make the version in his original darker colors.

Keep reading: Retaliation 3 Packs Wave 2: Mouse, new cobra trooper, firefly, SE, & more - Page 2