Vintage GIJOE ARAH Army Builder Collection Diorama

ARAH Army Build

This one comes in all the way from China. Thanks to www.ACToys.net user White White for posting up his massive GIJOE ARAH Army Builder Collection Diorama! We took a quick count and there are a minimum of 2100 ARAH GIJOE action figures shown in just one image alone.

Many more awesome Vintage GIJOE Army Build images after the jump.

1. Viperscout 7 has no avatar! Viperscout 7 says

I know PDD is a rare figure but my CC would have put a full clip into him if Destro sat on his throne
    but damn that is a nice display

2. JoeMama's Avatar JoeMama says

man-jeezus.

nice to see PDD leading the forces.

Only one thing this army fears, and it ain't joe.
    It's earthquakes.

3. sbartek1974's Avatar sbartek1974 says

All I see are dollar signs!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

4. malcontentman's Avatar malcontentman says

I am tempted to play dominoes all of the sudden, yet I don't know why? Wish I had the money and space to do that.

5. Kungfuguy has no avatar! Kungfuguy says

How do you buy vintage figures in mainland China? Just curious. Did joe ever make it to China? The tv show I mean. China of the late 80's wasn't that open and stuff like joe would likely be banned. I find it hard to imagine a gen xer from china would be being buying tens of thousands of vintage joes from ebay. Any ideas?

6. Dusty Ayers has no avatar! Dusty Ayers says

It's cool but dear God what is the point? It just takes up too much space.

7. KrymsynGardImmoral's Avatar KrymsynGardImmoral says

Originally Posted by Kungfuguy View Post
    Many Joes were made in China and Hong Kong, so there is a lot of access through that area. Plus, some of those 1991-92 era figures have been available on ebay in quantity from Asia, like the Incinerator.

Also, yes, there are many examples of Joes being sold in China in the 90s. There was one wave that was imported heavily in the US in the early to mid 90s that included the infamouse Chinese Bludd and Tiger force falcon as well as the variant Duke and Barricade-Roadblock.

Keep reading: Army Builder Collection Diorama Vintage ARAH Figures - Page 2