GIJCC Announces 2nd Run Of 2012 Oktober Guard Convention Set!

Oktober Guard 2012 HissTank

Did you miss out on the 2012 G.I.Joe Collectors Club Convention Exclusive Oktober Guard gift set? Wish you get get your hands on those Iron Grenadiers that came in the set? Well, thanks to the G.I.Joe Collectors Club, now you can! Yesterday, the Club announced that they will be offering a 2nd run of Operation Bear Trap to Club Members!

11/13/2012 – GIJCC announces 2nd run of Oktober Guard convention set available for Pre-Order!

“Attention Comrades… the official G.I. Joe Collectors’ Club is proud to announce a special limited edition second-run of the “sold out” and extremely popular 2012 Operation: Bear Trap! convention set.

This exclusive Oktober Guard vs. Iron Grenadiers set includes fifteen modern era 3 3/4-inch action figures with weapons and accessories. You will get the classic Oktober Guard characters such as Colonel Brekhov, Daina, Schrage, Stormavik and Horror Show. Plus, for the first time ever… the Oktober Guard General: Iron Bear. The Iron Grenadiers have unique troop builders that include: Iron Grenadier Elite Troopers x4, Iron Grenadier Elite Guards x2, Iron Grenadier Heavy Weapon Specialists x2 and for the first time… the Iron Grenadier General: Voltar!

Don’t miss this limited edition second-run of these fantastic Oktober Guard vs. Iron Grenadiers action figures. You must be an official G.I. Joe Collectors’ Club member to order. Visit the Club Store to pre-order before the Nov. 30th, 2012 deadline!”

—–

Plan on getting a set this time around? Sound off on the HissTank.com forums and let us know!

1. The Commander's Avatar The Commander says

Just got an email from the club saying a second run was now available for pre-order.

2. RolandofGilead's Avatar RolandofGilead says

Great news for everyone who missed out!

I've already had my fill.

3. Arbrias has no avatar! Arbrias says

Hopefully there are still enough people out there wanting these for it to actually be worth their while.

4. Tall Creeper's Avatar Tall Creeper says

I am both glad and surprised they are doing it! I will be buying a couple as I missed out on the first go around!

5. sbartek1974's Avatar sbartek1974 says

Too close to Christmas for me to fork over all that dough. PASS. :(

6. Troynos's Avatar Troynos says

Originally Posted by sbartek1974 View Post
    Too close to Christmas for me to fork over all that dough. PASS. :(
    Yeah, the more I think about it, the more I realize can't really swing it this close to XMas.

After Christmas would have been better timing by the Club.

I'm absolutely fine with there being Convention exclusives and that I may or may not miss out on them. I'm fine with that.

I'm also fine with them releasing the figures in a second run. Just wish there was a way to make them different enough so that the Con set is still special and exclusive.

Keep reading: 2nd Run of 2012 Convention Set Available - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › GIJCC Announces 2nd Run Of 2012 Oktober Guard Convention Set! Discussion