G.I.JOE Retaliation Wave 2 Firefly Movie Action Figure Images

001 Firefly Retaliation GIJOE Movie

New in-hand images of Wave 2 G.I.Joe Retaliation Firefly are now posted up. Actor Ray Stevenson takes on the role of Firefly for this head sculpt. The figure is packed with the “Blast Board” that holds a light up feature when activated. Firefly also has the canister shown in the trailer when he releases the small “firefly like explosives” onto the GIJOE team.

Evil Cobra explosives expert Firefly lights up the night as he rides his power-charged blast board into battle. Loaded with explosive canisters, the board makes him a dangerous threat to the G.I.Joe team. GIJOE is the worlds greatest special-ops fighting force with top-secret Ninja training from the toughest of masters. Led buy ultimate Ninja Commando Roadblock these elite heroes defend the globe from the evil forces of Cobra.

Many more G.I.Joe Retaliation Firefly high-res images after the jump.

1. DESTRO's Avatar DESTRO says

Wave 2 GIJOE Retaliation Firefly Images are now up for your viewing pleasure. Ray Stevenson takes on the role of Firefly for this head sculpt. The figure is packed with the "Blast Board" that holds a light up feature when activated. Firefly also has the canister shown in the trailer when he releases the small "firefly like explosives" onto the GIJOE team.

Firefly Blast Board 2013 - Retaliation Cobra Figures G.I. Joe Retaliation

G.I.Joe Retaliation Firefly

2. Xenos has no avatar! Xenos says

He's pretty cool looking. I'll grab him. The paint apps on the back are awfully intricate for something you'll never see.

3. MJjoe4life has no avatar! MJjoe4life says

He looks very cool. I will def be picking him up in the stores.

4. Python_Puckman's Avatar Python_Puckman says

That design on his back is pretty cool. Didn't notice it until now.

Not feeling the downhill street racer thingy, but the figure looks great

5. 46 Zone's Avatar 46 Zone says

This is a pass for me. I thought street luge had it's peak in the late 90's.

6. wrw311's Avatar wrw311 says

Originally Posted by MJjoe4life View Post
    He looks very cool. I will def be picking him up in the stores.
    Me as well!

7. Python_Puckman's Avatar Python_Puckman says

BTW, if they don't make Firefly a ninja in this movie, I will be shocked. SHOCKED

8. 1FormidableJoe has no avatar! 1FormidableJoe says

I like this figure! I will definetly will be getting this Firefly as well!

9. sbartek1974's Avatar sbartek1974 says

I love this one! Although, he will not be Firefly in my Joeverse, he will make for a great troop builder.

10. alaroc's Avatar alaroc says

I got this fig MOC from VipersKingdom and I love it. Very intricate paint apps- looks cool from every angle. The unmasked head looks even more awesome on POC Firefly and the upcoming Cobra Invasion Firefly.

Keep reading: G.I.JOE Retaliation Firefly Wave 2 In-Hand High-Res Images - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › G.I.JOE Retaliation Wave 2 Firefly Movie Action Figure Images Discussion