It’s been a while since we have featured a V5 H.I.S.S. Tank. This one comes from boards member Balaclava and his is first try at a G.I. Joe Custom.“I started with a 30th Crimson H.I.S.S. v5.
1) base coat of flat tan or khaki
2) put some ‘sharp’ pieces of tape in random places
3) wrapped it with a mesh laundry bag
4) light coat of satin nutmeg
5) more ‘sharp’ pieces of tape in random places
6) light coat of flat olive drab
*opened it and thought wow that looks like a snake or lizard’s mouth
7) factory stickers
8) long and painful process of adding the raised camouflage…”
Check out many more H.I.S.S. v5 Prototype Camouflage images after the jump.