The GI Joe Collector’s Club revealed Lt Clay Moore from their Figure Subscription Service 8.0, what do you think?
Articles Related to Lt. Clay Moore
The G.I.Joe Redemption project from the PHX Customs crew has come and gone and it goes without saying that the team has hit another grand slam home run!
For the last three summers, the team at PHXCustoms (bucky, Dusty79, Oreobuilder and more recently DanoftheDead) have presented their little Joe-verse that they call GI Joe: Resurgence. Since 2014, it has grown in scope to include not only custom figures and vehicles, but packaging mock-ups, artwork and story lines recounted through the file cards. In 2016, PHX Customs concluded their first trilogy with a massive battle at Cobra Mountain that saw Cobra Commander defeated and most of Cobra captured and fractured. Following the roll out of Resurgence 3, the team felt like they needed a break. However, they couldn’t resist coming back to their Joe-verse for a short story that would introduce the next chapter of the Resurgence saga coming in 2018.
Below is a re-cap of what was shared throughout the course of the project, but do yourself a favor…make sure to join us after the break to see even more images of these awesome customs!
- Day 1: The Leaders – Mercer & Major Bludd
- Day 2: The Consultants – Storm Shadow & Dusty
- Day 3: The New Team pt. 1 – Headcase, Echo & Siren
- Day 4: The New Team pt. 2 – Discharge, Ghost Bear & Road Pig
- Day 5: The Enemy – Calavera & Firefly
- Day 6: The Enemy Army – Skull Squad Trooper & Skull Vipers 3 Pack
- Day 7: G.I.Joe Special Forces Convention 3 Pack – Wreckage, Sabre Tooth & Grey Hound
- Day 8: The Weapons Attendee Vehicle – G.I.Joe Sparrowhawk with Raven & Skull Raider with Lt. Clay Moore
- Day 9: Cobra Mercenaries 2 Pack – Zandar & Widowmaker
- Day 10: The Endgame – Cobra Skull Crusher with Rip-It & Scar-Face Parachute Figure