Remember that pilot Firefly figure from Rise of Cobra with the Elite Viper head that we showed you last month? Well it turns out, our initial hunch was correct and that figure is legit after all. Yet that isn’t the biggest news update for today….
As reported by HISS Tank boards member Gyre-Viper, we are getting even more new, previously unannounced vehicles for G.I. Joe Pursuit of Cobra!. Pursuit of Cobra vehicles are already shaping up to be more exciting than the Rise of Cobra vehicles, with the designs not limited to movie appearances, but this time, the imagination of the design team! Troynos has also elaborated with more details. The intel is as follows:
- We are getting another wave of Rip Attack Vehicles
- New winged hovercraft with Snake Eyes w/Matt Trakker mask
- Cobra ski mobile with Elite Viper w/pilot Firefly body
- All new motorcycle(could this be a new Dreadknok cycle?)*EDIT* CONFIRMED as new Dreadknok Cycle!
- Retooled Ghost HAWK
- Same body, canopy, and chin cannons
- Engine intakes are now blocky instead of cylindrical
- New landing skids
- Missle launchers replace removable missles on the side
- New stabilizers(horizontal/vertical aft of engines)
- Comes with repaint of Lift Ticket, possibly with a new head