Hasbro is all set to live broadcast their annual Investor Day on October 4th, 2022.
For those who do not know, Hasbro’s Investor Day is the equivalent of Disney’s D23 (well, sort of). Every year Hasbro will showcase its entire plan for the following year. Since very recently, Hasbro has ditched its usual formal approach to Investor Day in favor of a much more entertaining one; akin to the aforementioned D23.
Hasbro will discuss and showcase future plans for almost all of its properties. This year’s event is set to go on for a whopping 3 and a half hours starting from 9 AM EDT.
We expect to see and hear about Transformers: Rise of the Beasts, Transformers: Earthspark, G.I. Joe Classified Series, G.I. Joe: Snake Eyes console game, the Agreement between Hasbro and Paramount, the new Comic Book License for Transformers and G.I. Joe properties, and many more.
For those who wish to watch the show online, you may register via Hasbro’s official website. If embedding is allowed, TFW2005 Network will host a link to the stream during the event.
You can check out this year’s agenda, after the jump.
p.s: Last year’s event Hasbro Investor Day 2021 Live Stream
Hasbro Investor Day 2022 – Agenda
Welcome & Safe Harbor
- Debbie Hancock, Senior Vice President Investor Relations
Hasbro-A Branded Entertainment Leader
- Chris Cocks, Chief Operating Officer
The Hasbro Blueprint in Action
- Eric Nyman, President, and Chief Operating Officer
Panel 1: Winning with Brands, Moderator: Eric Nyman, President, and Chief Operating Officer
- Cynthia Williams, President, Wizards of the Coast & Digital Gaming
- Kim Boyd, Head of Global Brands & Consumer Innovation
- Adam Biehl, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Hasbro Gaming
Panel 2: Winning with Stories, Moderator: Olivier Dumont, President, Family Brands, eOne
- Olivier Dumont, President, Family Brands, eOne
- Steve Bertram, President, Film & Television, eOne
- Casey Collins, Head of Licensed Consumer Products & Business Development
BREAK (15 minutes)
Panel 3: Winning with Consumers, Moderator: Matt Austin, Chief Commercial Officer
- Matt Austin, Chief Commercial Officer
- Shane Azzi, Chief Supply Chain Officer
- Kathrin Belliveau, Chief Purpose Officer
- Kwamina Crankson, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Hasbro Direct
Hasbro’s Blueprint for Profitable Growth
- Deb Thomas, Chief Financial Officer
Q&A with Attendees