Hasbro’s Senior Marketing Manager Irvin Ducournau has updated his Linkedin profile to include some valuable details regarding the modern G.I. Joe initiatives by the toy giant.
Mr. Ducournau also highlights the term G.I. Joe Evergreen, which HISSTANK exclusively revealed prior to the official rename and the announcement of the G.I. Joe Classified Series.
It’s interesting to note that the modern initiative is a 3 to 5-Year Project. Therefore, we’ll likely see Classified Series and the Retro Line well into the following years if things go well. If this is the case, 2021 is a crucial year to evaluate the G.I. Joe brand on where it stands.
Even though Irvin Ducournau has moved onto Power Rangers, we wish him the best for all his endeavors.
You can check out the full list of G.I. Joe information below:
- Development of holistic 3-5 year global brand strategy (Goals, strategy, priorities, segmentation…)
- Development of brand tools: Pitch kits, marketing materials, creative briefs, trade show materials, sizzles, etc.
- Digital strategy development & implementation: Brand website (gijoe.com) & Youtube channel
- Social Media strategy development & implementation: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook
- Creation and execution of yearly marketing/retail campaign that drove brand awareness and relevancy: YoJoeJune
- Build relationships with content partners & their marketing teams: Paramount Pictures
- Participation in licensee meetings to pitch Snake Eyes G.I. Joe Origins Movie
- Lead development of Brand Asset Toolkits & guidelines: Evergreen & Snake Eyes G.I. Joe Origins Movie Brand Asset Toolkit
- Management of talent approvals through Paramount’s platform
- Partnership with regional offices to drive implementation of strategies and marketing activations
- Brand management across Hasbro’s divisions & assist in product development: Publishing (G.I. Joe A.R.A.H. & Snake Eyes: Deadgame comics), Digital Gaming (G.I. Joe: Operation Blackout & G.I. Joe: War on Cobra), Consumer products, LBE (Killburn Live), Music (’80s TV Classics G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero Vinyl)
- Lead the G.I. Joe X Fortnite collaboration
- Management of annual budget for franchise expenditures