G.I. Joe Renegades Revelations – Part 1

G.I. Joe Renegades Revelations – Part 1

Description: Cobra works to finalize deployment of the MASS Device; Scarlett holds the key to its use.

Original air date:
Saturday, July 16, 2011 on HUB

Sound off on the HissTank.com forums by clicking the Discuss Button!

1. MFJayman's Avatar MFJayman says

WOW is right. Man, I really didn't expect the MASS to show up again. Hmm. Even in ARAH, the MASS always seemed like a very far-fetched idea to me. A teleportation device? Perhaps only a time-machine would have been more out-there.

Interesting that we have a description for Revelations already, and not one for Going Underground.

2. kennywr22's Avatar kennywr22 says

Yep. Hopefully the writers can pull it off. Msn keeps jumping around and skipping episodes. I keep checking tv guide because they should have going underground soon.

3. gqwonderful has no avatar! gqwonderful says

This is amazing in my book, just more evidence of why Hasbro is Bat Crap Insane for pulling the plug on this.

4. sbartek1974's Avatar sbartek1974 says

Maybe this is a little off topic. But what is the description for Cousins? It's coming on this Saturday. I can't find it anywhere.

5. American Joe's Avatar American Joe says

July 16th? Are they taking another break already?

Never mind, the post above sort of answered my question--So cousins' next, huh?

6. SmokeyBear's Avatar SmokeyBear says

Mass device...., and Scarlett holds the key to its use.....? How did she get ahold of a Best of the 80's DVD Battle Pack, and I still can't get one!?

7. Saboteur's Avatar Saboteur says

Scarlett has the key to it's use. She's has the Alpine. Ladies and Gentlemen, Scarlett has the Alpine.

8. MFJayman's Avatar MFJayman says

The MASS Device seems out of left field. I'm not sure how I feel about it being involved here.

I kind of expected the finale to utilize all the various elements that the series had already debuted, and sort of thrown them at each other in a climactic confrontation. Without any particular wonder weapon being involved.

That being said, I do have faith in the writers at this point (generally speaking) and I'm 80% sure they'll hit it out of the park for the Finale.

Still kind of bummed that both parts of Revelations won't air on the same day though. These can't come soon enough for me.

Keep reading: Renegades episode 25:Revelations pt.1 Description: MASS DEVICE - Page 2