You wanted the ice-cold, thigh-high, stiletto-strutting, pistol-packing, armor-plated banshee, right? Of course you did. I mean who doesn’t like an attractive and seductive woman, especially one who will ultimately bring disaster to a man who becomes involved with her. How could you not. The Baroness was once part of a respectable, aristocratic family, before leaving them in search of her own destiny, and she found it in Cobra! Check out some of the best ink ever laid down on G.I. Joe Comic Covers of everybody’s favorite femme fatale….
- G.I. Joe IDW #2
- G.I. Joe A Real American Hero #216
- G.I. Joe A Real American Hero #218 New York Comic Con Cover 2015
- G.I. Joe #1 IDW Relaunch
- IDW Cobra #19
- G.I. Joe Special Missions #1
- G.I. Joe #1 IDW Second Relaunch
- G.I. Joe Origins #12 Cover B
- G.I. Joe Danger Girl #3 Incentive
- G.I. Joe vs Cobra #2
Bonus Unofficial Scott Blair’s version of “The Kiss” a famous Tanya Chalkin photo.
If you have your own favorite Baroness comic covers make sure to stop by the thread and Sound Off!
**Update** we have added more covers and art….