G. I. Joe: Retaliation Teaser Poster And Official Description Revealed

Paramount has issued a Teaser Poster and the abbreviated Synopsis of G. I. Joe Retaliation.

“A follow-up to the 2009 release of G.I. JOE: RISE OF THE COBRA, which grossed over $300M worldwide, Paramount Pictures, MGM and Skydance Productions, in association with HASBRO and di Bonaventura Pictures, commences production on G.I. JOE: RETALIATION. In this sequel, the G.I. Joes are not only fighting their mortal enemy Cobra; they are forced to contend with threats from within the government that jeopardize their very existence.”

Take a look at the G. I. Joe: Retaliation Teaser Poster, after the jump.

G. I. Joe: Retaliation is set to release on June 29, 2012. Starring Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, Bruce Willis, Channing Tatum, Arnold Vosloo, Adrianne Palicki, Ray Park, Lee Byung-hun, Elodie Yung, D.J. Cotrona, RZA, Ray Stevenson, Walton Goggins, Joe Mazzello and is directed by Jon M. Chu.

1. SilverOptimus's Avatar SilverOptimus says

Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    Not a very exciting poster, but I'll take what I can get.
    That was exactly my first thought. I guess they'll reveal the proper poster much closer to the movie release.

2. SUPERVERITECH's Avatar SUPERVERITECH says

...zzzzzzzz. Huh what? Oh sorry, I was looking at the poster and nodded off from boredom.

The poster is teasing.. but not the teasing I was hoping for.

3. jmc2915's Avatar jmc2915 says

the first teaser poster is usually disappointing. if they do individual character posters those could be cool hopefully the finals isn't going to be a mash up of the character posters like the last one

4. CoolKirk77 has no avatar! CoolKirk77 says

The title look kinda remind me of the design title of "Terminator Salvation".

5. dragon's Avatar dragon says

not to much differnce from first one wasnt really expceting much.

big cobra logo in background would make it more exciting

6. Mumble-Bee has no avatar! Mumble-Bee says

that's not even a teaser, it's the placeholder that iTunes is using.

Keep reading: G. I. Joe: Retaliation Teaser Poster And Official Description Revealed - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › G. I. Joe: Retaliation Teaser Poster And Official Description Revealed Discussion