GIJOE March Madness 2012 Sweet 16 Voting

GIJOE March Madness 2012 Sweet 16 Voting!

For those of you who were waiting for the GIJOE March Madness 2012 Sweet 16 Bracket and Voting, it is now up and live. Make sure you vote for your favorite GIJOE and Cobra characters as only one will make their way to the top, to be our 2012 fans choice winner!

To cast your vote click the Discuss Button.

1. Troops of Doom's Avatar Troops of Doom says

Damn... The first two rounds were about picking my favorite. This round I'm having a hard time picking which character I hate the least. I can see why a lot of these characters have never been made.

2. Superjoe74's Avatar Superjoe74 says

I wonder too how some of these made it so far into the competition over others. That the Heat Viper and Frag Viper beat out any Joe to make it this far has me confused- really, wtf?

3. SunDown's Avatar SunDown says

WTF? Muskrat beating S.A.W. Viper early on? I don't get that. The S.A.W. Viper single-handedly killed off like 10-12 Joes in the Marvel comics, including one of my favorites, Doc. Is there anything at all that makes Muskrat noteworthy?

4. berndizzle's Avatar berndizzle says

Originally Posted by SunDown View Post
    His sweet swamp skim board!!

5. Loose Cannon's Avatar Loose Cannon says

Me too. I'm getting down to the who I hate the least. But I still have Muskrat vs Voltar for the championship. I'm surprised Iceberg is out, but I'll take a V2 Cross Country over V1.

6. infinitefilms's Avatar infinitefilms says

There has been some great figures voted off already. I hope that we can still see most of these figures made.

Keep reading: GIJOE March Madness 2012 Sweet 16 Voting - Page 2