Hasbro is currently looking for a Franchise Strategy Co-op (intern) specifically for their G.I. Joe brand. It is clear that the toy giant is hoping for a long and successful life ahead for the franchise we know and love.
What is expected from the role:
- Becoming Immersed in the Fan Conversation: Provide regular updates to the G.I. JOE Franchise team on the discussion around the brand across social, fan sites, etc.
- Social Platform Management: Assist in managing social calendar and trafficking assets to necessary teams for owned G.I. JOE social platforms.
- Manage Brand Materials: Build and update key brand and franchise materials, including master editorial calendar, presentations, asset trackers, team resources etc.
- Support Holistic Action Brands Franchise Team: Work with entire Action Brands team, including high-profile brands such as Transformers, Power Rangers and G.I. JOE, on key projects, including regular Competitive Tracking, Action Brands Global Newsletter and Streaming Landscape Analysis.
- Additional projects as needed
If you are interested, you can apply to the job listing via Hasbro Careers.